The Student Legal Service at UIC is a law office that provides legal advice and representation to students. Services cover landlord/tenant issues, auto accidents, divorce and more.
No attorney's fees are charged for basic services. To be eligible, you must (1) be enrolled currently at UIC; (2) pay the student services fee; and (3) have a legal matter for which SLS provides service.
Student Legal Service
3030 Student Services Building
1200 W. Harrison St.
For more information, visit the Student Legal Service website.
Chemistry / Psychology
Meet this senior and learn about how he started the Medical Awareness in Small Indian Towns Initiative. Find how he plans on using his experiences at UIC to help him get into AmeriCorps and medical school.
- African American Academic Network
- African American Cultural Center
- Asian American Resource and Cultural Center
- Disability Resource Center
- Gender and Sexuality Center
- Latin American Recruitment and Educational Services Center (LARES)
- Latino Cultural Center
- Native American Support Program
- TRIO – Academic Support Program
- Women's Leadership and Resource Center
© Copyright 2015 The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois