Occasionally, students need services not covered by the student health fee, which is included in tuition. The Family Medicine Center is a primary care center that can provide these services or make appropriate referral recommendations. Payment for such services is the responsibility of the student and/or the student's private health insurance.
For more information, visit the CampusCare website.
Meet Michael, a second-year pharmacy student. Learn what he loves about the world-renowned pharmacy program at UIC and what he plans to do with his degree.
- African American Academic Network
- African American Cultural Center
- Asian American Resource and Cultural Center
- Disability Resource Center
- Gender and Sexuality Center
- Latin American Recruitment and Educational Services Center (LARES)
- Latino Cultural Center
- Native American Support Program
- TRIO – Academic Support Program
- Women's Leadership and Resource Center
© Copyright 2013 The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois