Family Medical Centers
Students enrolled at UIC are eligible to receive many preventative outpatient services at the Family Medicine Center, including early treatment of illness and injury, and testing for pregnancy and a number of sexually transmitted diseases.
There is no co-payment or charge for these services; they are covered by the Student Health Service fee in your tuition. However, please note, these basic services are not the same as the more comprehensive, primary care services covered through the CampusCare plan.
Family Medicine Center
722 W. Maxwell St., 2nd Floor
Chicago, IL 60607
For more information, visit the Family Medicine Center website.
Meet this sophomore and find out what was unique about his deployment to Afghanistan. Learn about his preferred sports, his extensive campus involvement and why he chose to go to UIC.
- African American Academic Network
- African American Cultural Center
- Asian American Resource and Cultural Center
- Disability Resource Center
- Gender and Sexuality Center
- Latin American Recruitment and Educational Services Center (LARES)
- Latino Cultural Center
- Native American Support Program
- TRIO – Academic Support Program
- Women's Leadership and Resource Center
© Copyright 2013 The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois