UIC Children's Center is a full-day early childhood program for children of current UIC students, faculty and staff. Children must be between the age of 2 years and 9 months up to 6 years. The program is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children and licensed by the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services. All children must be toilet-trained.
UIC Children's Center
1919 W. Taylor St.
Room 116 (M/C 525)
For more information, visit the Children's Center website.
Meet Saad, the 2011-2012 undergraduate student body president, future medical student and Parkour enthusiast. See what he has to say about the "UIC allure" and how the desire to both travel and practice medicine has influenced his future goals.
- African American Academic Network
- African American Cultural Center
- Asian American Resource and Cultural Center
- Disability Resource Center
- Gender and Sexuality Center
- Latin American Recruitment and Educational Services Center (LARES)
- Latino Cultural Center
- Native American Support Program
- TRIO – Academic Support Program
- Women's Leadership and Resource Center
© Copyright 2013 The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois