- About Us
Accessibility for All at UIC
UIC strives to maintain a barrier-free environment so that students and faculty with disabilities can fully access classes, programs, services and other campus activities. The Disability Resource Center facilitates access through consultation with faculty and campus departments.
Are you or someone you know looking for library, computing or deaf/hard of hearing resources? Are you in need of a personal assistant? Or perhaps you're seeking transportation or housing assistance? Whatever you're looking for, the Disability Resource Center UIC is here to help.
For more information, visit the Disability Resource Center website.
Meet this sophomore and find out what was unique about his deployment to Afghanistan. Learn about his preferred sports, his extensive campus involvement and why he chose to go to UIC.
- African American Academic Network
- African American Cultural Center
- Asian American Resource and Cultural Center
- Disability Resource Center
- Gender and Sexuality Center
- Latin American Recruitment and Educational Services Center (LARES)
- Latino Cultural Center
- Native American Support Program
- TRIO – Academic Support Program
- Women's Leadership and Resource Center
© Copyright 2013 The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois