Second Bachelor's Degree
(See also: Admission Requirements in detail.)
You are a second bachelor’s degree applicant if you have already been awarded a bachelor’s degree and wish to pursue a second bachelor’s degree.
Spring 2013: Second Bachelor’s applicants must apply using the Undergraduate Transfer paper application, which can be found on the Forms & Documents page.Fall 2013: Second Bachelor’s applicants must apply online as a transfer student using the Common Application. Paper applications will not be accepted for Fall 2013 applicants.
- applicants must meet all transfer admission requirements
- a personal statement is required
Please Be Aware
- The College of Business and The College of Education do not accept second bachelor’s degree applications.
- Other colleges will generally give preference to students seeking their first bachelor’s degree when space in the entering class is limited.
- Second bachelor’s degree students are not eligible for most financial aid.