Skip navigation

Section navigation

Apply to UIC Domestic & International Graduate Non-Degree & Certificate Program

Programs Not Available on this Web Application

Click on the name of the certificate program above and you will be directed to the correct application.  Click on Teacher Certification or Dentistry (DDS) for certificates related to those areas.


Check the graduate application deadlines for the term to which you are applying and the admission requirements for the program of interest (choose from programs in the Nondegree and Campus Certificates box).

Please note that admission requirements and documents vary for individual programs.

No 2nd Application

Do NOT create a second application in order to:

  • Pay the Application Fee by credit card
  • Add new information to your application
  • Edit or change previously submitted information

Duplicate applications will be automatically deleted and fee payments will NOT be recorded to your account.

If you have already submitted an application and have questions about making changes, please send us email.

Domestic or International?

Before proceeding, determine if you are a Domestic or International Applicant.

Domestic - an applicant who fits into any of these categories:

  • U.S. Citizen (born or naturalized)
  • U.S. Permanent Resident (must submit a copy of your permanent resident card)
  • Adjustment in Status (submitted application for permanent residency)
  • Asylee (must submit documentation)
  • Refugee (must submit documentation)
  • Humanitarian Parole
  • Non-citizen - Other (other categories do not apply to you)

International - The university considers any student who currently holds a visa of any type or is seeking a visa to be international. Even if you do not require a student (F or J) visa to attend UIC, you are viewed as an international applicant. Most policies that apply to those seeking student visas will apply to holders of other types of visas.

For the university's purposes, this is anyone who currently holds a visa of any type or who is in need of an I-20 or DS-2019.



















- Use the Step by Step Instructions -



Link to Apply Now as an Undergrad - Domestic

for Non-degree & Certificate

Use the Step by Step Instructions""