Email Undergraduate Admissions
(prospective students only)
Whether you’re a transfer student or looking to start one of UIC’s bachelor’s programs from high school, we’re here to help answer questions about applying to UIC.
- Want to be added to our mailing list? Sign up as a prospective student here.
- Questions about UIC? Please review our Undergraduate Admission Requirements and Undergraduate FAQ for answers to questions that you may have before sending an inquiry. If you cannot find an answer to your question, feel free to contact our office.
- Need help with the common application? Technical issues should be sent to the common application helpdesk.
- Problems with the apply.uic.edu portal account? Technical issues should be sent to the Prospective Student Portal helpdesk.
- Looking to schedule a campus visit? Take a look at our visit opportunities page.
If you have a specific question and need to speak with an Admissions Counselor, please call (312) 996-4350. TDD users call (312) 355-0379.
Help for admitted students intending to enroll only:
- Get help on Netid or ACCC Common Password (used to access UIC-provided email and related systems)
- Get help on Enterprise Id or Enterprise Password (allows admitted students to register for classes)