Email Graduate and Professional Admissions
Please first check our Requirements, Graduate FAQ and Document Upload Guide, as well as the information below before sending an inquiry. You may also use the Search feature at the top right of the page to find answers. Doing so would ensure that you contact the appropriate office or find the information online sooner. Due to the volume of email received and available staff, response time may take up to ten business days during our peak application periods.
- For inquiries concerning departmental requirements (personal statements, letters of recommendation, supplemental documents, GRE requirements, etc.), prerequisites, assistantships and program-specific advising, refer to the department’s website or contact the department for the appropriate information.
- For inquiries concerning financial documents for visa processing or other immigration issues, please refer to the Office of International Services website or contact them for more information. (Click here to see when these need to be submitted.)
- If you or a recommender are having trouble uploading a document through our application system, please access the HELP link at the top right of the document submission page for the appropriate contact information.
Note that the Admissions Office does not send out information packages for Graduate and Professional programs. All of the relevant information about your program of interest can be obtained online, via the Degree Programs list, or by contacting the program directly.
If you need to speak with an Admissions Counselor, please call (312) 996-4350. TDD users call (312) 355-0379.
Help for admitted students intending to enroll only:
- Get help on Netid or ACCC Common Password (used to access UIC-provided email and related systems)
- Get help on Enterprise Id or Enterprise Password (allows admitted students to register for classes)