Claudie Hecquet, PhD
Research Assistant Professor
My research focuses on the identification and characterization
of oxidant-induced mechanisms within endothelial cells that contribute
to increased microvascular permeability.
909 S. Wolcott Ave.
- Hecquet C, Biyashev D, Tan F and Erdös EG, Am
J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 290(3):H948-58, 2006. Positive
cooperativity between the thrombin and bradykinin B2 receptors
enhances arachidonic acid release.
- Biyashev D, Deddish AD, Tan F, Erdös EG and Hecquet C, American Journal
of Physiology - Heart and Circulatory Physiology (submitted). Activation
of Bradykinin receptors in cells grown in absence of serum. Effect of ACE
- Deddish PA, Hecquet C and Erdös EG, Hypertension, 42, 1-2, 2003. B2R of bradykinin activated by proteases.
- Hecquet C, Becker RP, Tan F, Erdös EG, International Immunopharmacology 2, 1795-1806, 2002. Kallikreins when activating bradykinin B2 receptor induce its redistribution on plasma membrane.
- Hecquet C, Tan F, Marcic BM, Erdös EG, Molecular Pharmacology 58, 828-836, 2000. Human bradykinin B2 receptor is activated by kallikrein and other serine proteases.