The Wellness Center provides health and wellness information to the UIC community to encourage students, staff and faculty to make the right choices. The center's Resource Center features books and brochures covering everything from stress management and nutrition to relationships and sexual health. Free condoms and lubricants are also available at the Wellness Center.
Student Center East
Room 237 (MC 894)
750 S. Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60607
For more information, visit the Wellness Center website.
See how this senior plans on using his UIC education to solve the world's energy crisis. Find out Mike's campus involvement, internships and where on campus he likes to hang out.
- African American Academic Network
- African American Cultural Center
- Asian American Resource and Cultural Center
- Disability Resource Center
- Gender and Sexuality Center
- Latin American Recruitment and Educational Services Center (LARES)
- Latino Cultural Center
- Native American Support Program
- TRIO – Academic Support Program
- Women's Leadership and Resource Center
© Copyright 2013 The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois