UIC has been deeply and continuously engaged in strategic planning. In 2006 the campus produced the UIC Strategic Plan. In 2012 Chancellor Paula Allen-Meares introduced a set of six overarching goals for UIC following a broad, consultative process. Centralized planning has continued to occur across the campus in areas that accentuate UIC's unique strengths including the 2010 Campus Master Plan to advance our physical facilities, the Diversity Strategic Thinking and Planning process, and the UIC Undergraduate Student Success Plan.
See how this future law student spent her spring break last year volunteering to help others. Find out what she likes best about UIC and where on campus you can find her.
- African American Academic Network
- African American Cultural Center
- Asian American Resource and Cultural Center
- Disability Resource Center
- Gender and Sexuality Center
- Latin American Recruitment and Educational Services Center (LARES)
- Latino Cultural Center
- Native American Support Program
- TRIO – Academic Support Program
- Women's Leadership and Resource Center
© Copyright 2015 The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois