University of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences System
Changing Medicine. For Good.
Did you know that one of the nation's premier medical centers is located right here in Chicago -- on the west side of UIC's campus? It's the University of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences System. This institution features a 491-bed hospital, specialty clinics, the College of Medicine and five additional health science colleges (Applied Health Sciences, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Public Health and Nursing). The Hospital is a leader in patient care, research and education, and boasts internationally renowned physicians and surgeons. The hospital is considered among the nation's best in treating diabetes and endocrine disorders.
For more information, visit the University of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences System website.
Meet Saad, the 2011-2012 undergraduate student body president, future medical student and Parkour enthusiast. See what he has to say about the "UIC allure" and how the desire to both travel and practice medicine has influenced his future goals.
- African American Academic Network
- African American Cultural Center
- Asian American Resource and Cultural Center
- Disability Resource Center
- Gender and Sexuality Center
- Latin American Recruitment and Educational Services Center (LARES)
- Latino Cultural Center
- Native American Support Program
- TRIO – Academic Support Program
- Women's Leadership and Resource Center
© Copyright 2015 The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois