UIC's two Student Centers provide several resources for our busy students, faculty, staff and visitors. Each Student Center features a bookstore; meeting rooms; Student Center Administration offices; dining services; convenience store; TCF Bank; ATMs; barbershop; and service center that handles vending returns and lost and found items.
The Student Center on the east side of campus also includes: the Student Leadership Development office; Undergraduate Student Government; student organization offices; ACCC Computer Lab; A. Montgomery Ward Gallery; Wellness Center; bowling, billiards and video games; and Credit Union 1.
The Student Center on the west side of campus also includes: the Campus Programs Office; Graduate Student Council; Sport and Fitness Center; photo ID center; art lounge; Craft Shop; and service center (which supplies maps, CTA tokens and more).
Student Center East
750 S. Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60607
Student Center West
828 S. Wolcott Ave.
Chicago, IL 60612
For more information, visit the Student Centers website.
M.S. Mechanical Engineering
Meet Priya, a self-declared foodie who attended UIC for both undergraduate and graduate school. Find out how she utilized the research opportunities at UIC to get into the healthcare sector.
- African American Academic Network
- African American Cultural Center
- Asian American Resource and Cultural Center
- Disability Resource Center
- Gender and Sexuality Center
- Latin American Recruitment and Educational Services Center (LARES)
- Latino Cultural Center
- Native American Support Program
- TRIO – Academic Support Program
- Women's Leadership and Resource Center
© Copyright 2015 The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois