New Student Orientation
Coming to UIC is an exciting experience-but it's most enjoyable when you know the ropes. After all, this is a large university spread across three campuses, with nearly 25,000 students.
We've worked with incoming classes for decades, and we've refined our Orientation Program along the way to help you make the transition to UIC life a lot easier. By attending an orientation you'll start to find your way around more easily, you'll get to meet with an academic advisor and you'll be able to register for classes.
Feel free to sign your parents or other family members up for their own orientation, so they can get to know the campus and our resources, too.
For more information, visit the New Student Orientation website.
- African American Academic Network
- African American Cultural Center
- Asian American Resource and Cultural Center
- Disability Resource Center
- Gender and Sexuality Center
- Latin American Recruitment and Educational Services Center (LARES)
- Latino Cultural Center
- Native American Support Program
- TRIO – Academic Support Program
- Women's Leadership and Resource Center
© Copyright 2015 The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois